As board-certified plastic surgeons with a breadth of specialized experience and expertise, the UVA Plastic Surgery team understands that nonsurgical procedures are often as important as surgery to the women and men they serve. For example, some people are not ready for surgery, while others want to use nonsurgical means to enhance or maintain their cosmetic surgery results. Patients who choose our practice for injectables, peels, facials, and other nonsurgical procedures in Charlottesville and Fishersville, VA, benefit not only from the treatments but also from having the treatments performed by our world-class plastic surgeons. Nonsurgical options include the following:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic injections smooth and prevent wrinkles caused by facial muscle contractions.
- CoolSculpting® treatments reduce fat on the chin and body without anesthesia, incisions, or downtime.
- Dermal fillers can soften wrinkles, replace lost volume on the cheeks and around the eyes, and sculpt the lips.
- KYBELLA® reduces submental fat, often called a double chin, with a series of injections.
- Chemical peels and facials are customized to the condition of each patient’s skin and cosmetic goals. Options can address aging, sun damage, acne, and more.
- Skin care products are available to rejuvenate, protect, heal, and more. After discussing a patient’s concerns and providing a detailed skin examination, we will recommend appropriate medical-grade products and an at-home skin care regimen.