As a medical research facility, UVA Plastic Surgery offers the latest breakthroughs in reconstructive surgery in Charlottesville and Fishersville to men, women, and children from Richmond and Roanoke, VA, and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to restoring a natural appearance and normal functioning to help patients live with confidence and ease. Whether caused by trauma, disease, or genetics, a diverse range of conditions may be corrected by our renowned team of reconstructive surgeons and other specialists.
Our Specialty Centers
- UVA Breast Reconstruction Center: Using state-of-the-art techniques, our surgeons reconstruct a breast lost to mastectomy using implants or the patient’s own tissue. Nipple reconstruction can also be performed to complete the newly constructed breast.
- UVA Hand Center: This comprehensive, multifaceted medical facility is dedicated to the care of the hand, wrist, and elbow. We treat a wide spectrum of disorders, including carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, arthritis, fractures, nerve and tendon injuries, and congenital hand differences.
- DeCamp Burn & Wound Healing Center: Patients suffering from all types of burns or complex wounds receive care from our reconstructive surgeons and other specialists that may include the latest advancements developed in our research laboratories.
- Facial Palsy and Reanimation: Our specialized team of surgeons provides comprehensive surgical treatments for facial paralysis to improve functioning of affected features and restore a more natural appearance to the face.
- Pediatric Plastic Surgery Center: Pediatric specialists offer the latest treatment options to children who need plastic or reconstructive surgery related to trauma, such as burns, amputations, or fractures, or congenital deformities such as cleft lip or palate.
- Migraine Surgery: Our surgeons offer the latest surgical and nonsurgical techniques to provide lasting relief to men and women who suffer from chronic migraines.
- Skin Cancer Reconstruction: While skin cancer surgery may disfigure treated areas, reconstructive surgery by our experienced surgeons can restore a natural appearance.
Are you ready to find out more?
To meet with one of the world-class reconstructive surgeons at UVA Plastic Surgery in Charlottesville or Fishersville, request a consultation using our online form or call (434) 924-1234 for an appointment.