University of Virginia Plastic Surgery
1300 Jefferson Park Avenue 4th Floor
Charlottesville, VA 22908
Phone: (434) 924-1234
Location Hours: Monday–Friday | 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Scott T. Hollenbeck, MD, FACS
Professor & Chair Department of Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Hollenbeck is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. His expertise includes plastic surgery procedures related to breast and body concerns. He was a tenured faculty member at Duke University before joining the University of Virginia in 2022 to become the Chair of the Department of Plastic Surgery.
Education & Training
- The Ohio State University, Medical Doctorate
- New York Presbyterian Hospital – Cornell, General Surgery Residency
- Duke University, Plastic Surgery Residency
Dr. Hollenbeck specializes in treating the following conditions:
- Breast and body surgery
- Biomaterial development
- Patient experience and outcomes
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons – Board Member
- Southeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons – Board Member
- Virginia Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Reconstructive Microsurgeons
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Southern Surgical Association
To learn more about Dr. Hollenbeck and UVA Plastic Surgery, request a consultation online or call (434) 205-9520 for an appointment.