Dear current and future patients,
With the COVID-19 (coronavirus) on everyone’s mind, UVA Plastic Surgery would like to share several updates to our policies intended to protect and benefit our staff and patients. Please note, we are currently not scheduling any new appointments for elective or cosmetic procedures at this time to ensure patient safety. Patients are welcome to contact us to request a next available appointments, however, at this time we are open and prepared for changes with regards to future scheduling.
* If you have travelled outside of the United States, allow a minimum of 2 weeks from the date you return for your next in-office appointment.
* If you are not well, please call and reschedule your appointment to prevent to spreading of any illness.
You will not be penalized for rescheduling!
Safety has always been one of the hallmarks of our practice. As healthcare professionals, we already have many protocols in place to protect our patients. As we deal with COVID-19, we are taking additional steps to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff.
We would like to remind you that the same steps you would take each day to help prevent any respiratory infection, whether it’s influenza or a common cold, continue to apply:
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
* Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
* Wear a facemask if you are ill.
The health and well-being of all of our patients and staff is of the utmost importance.
Leave a Reply